Friday, July 6, 2012

Zombie cutout cookies in new 2013 Wilton book!

Like a lot of my friends, I think Halloween is the best holiday out there. Garfield said it best: 'You go out, you get candy. Plain and simple.' For my zombie loving friends who watch anything and everything zombie, Wilton 2013 Yearbook has four pages of zombie fun. The cutouts use royal icing - not fondant - and they are cute. Imagine making a zombie horde to eat while you indulge in a movie or two. The zombie cupcake tower is very nice, as well.

Now, all I need are classic monsters of the 50's and 60's like Godzilla, Mothra, Gamera, the Thing from Another World........ and don't forget the giant cucumber monster fro It Conquered the World. I'd like to see Larry's reaction to that one.

Off to watch the original The Thing and maybe The Blob.

Or the first Night of the Living Dead.... but only if I have cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment